Galveston County Health District today announces 12 new positive COVID-19 cases in Galveston County residents. This brings the county’s case total to 130.
To date, 1,533 Galveston County residents have been tested. This number does not include Galveston County residents who may have been tested outside the county.
Below is a summary of the new cases. Visit https://www.gchd.org/about-us/news-and-events/coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19/galveston-county-confirmed-covid-19-cases for a breakdown of all cases. This graphic will be updated daily at 5 p.m.
Today’s announced cases include:
- Four linked to community spread
- Five linked to contact with a known positive COVID-19 case
- Three linked to travel
- One case in 11-20 age range
- Two cases in 31-40 age range
- Four cases in 41-50 age range
- Two cases in 51-60 age range
- Two cases in 61-70 age range
- One case in 91+ age range
We’re also announcing five new recovered cases, bringing the total to 31:
- Female, 41-50
- Female, 31-40
- Male, 51-60
- Female, 51-60
- Male, 31-40