New lane closures for the SH146 project:
- Repsdorph and E. Meyer in Seabrook will be fully closed to east and west traffic at the intersection of SH146 daily from 9:00 am on 3/13/23 to 3:00 pm Tuesday, 3/14/23. This closure is to install the traffic signal pole at the NBFR north of Repsdorph across from McDonald’s. 2 off-duty police officers are anticipated to be used during these closures.
- Detour for Repsdorph eastbound traffic to go north on SH 146 and to access E. Meyer: Turn right onto southbound SH 146, make a U-turn at NASA 1, and travel north on SH 146 or to access E. Meyer.
- Detour for E. Meyer westbound traffic to go south on SH 146 and to access Repsdorph: Take a right onto northbound SH 146, make a U-turn at Red Bluff to begin traveling southbound on SH 146, or access Repsdorph.
- Detour for SH 146 southbound traffic to E. Meyer: Head south on SH 146, take a left onto Red Bluff, take a right onto Old SH 146, take a left onto Red Bluff, take a right onto Todville Rd, then travel south to E. Meyer.
- Detour for SH 146 northbound traffic to Repsdorph: Travel north on SH 146, make a U-turn at Red Bluff to begin traveling southbound on SH 146, and take a right on Repsdorph.
These closures are subject to change if needed due to weather. The closures have been entered into the TxDOT PIO system, and we will notify you of any changes or cancellations.
These closures are subject to change if needed due to weather, and additional notifications regarding changes or cancellations will be posted when made available.
For real time lane-closure and traffic updates, visit Houston TranStar or download their app from the App Store or Google Play.
SH146.com is an information source for project and construction updates. While the website is maintained by the Cities of Kemah and Seabrook, the expansion project is managed by TxDOT and their team.