You’re Invited: Financial Assistance Workshop in Kemah
Opportunities for helpful one-on-one discussions
The Texas Water Development Board (TWDB) is pleased to invite you to an in-person workshop with valuable information and one-on-one opportunities to discuss your project needs. Your regional project team, along with TWDB program coordinators, will be available at the workshop to discuss specific projects and answer any questions you may have.
- Economically Distressed Areas Program (EDAP)
- Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act (IIJA)
- Drinking Water State Revolving Fund (DWSRF)
- Clean Water State Revolving Fund (CWSRF)
- State Water Implementation Fund for Texas (SWIFT)
- Texas Water Development Fund (DFund)
Tuesday, November 15, 2022
City of Kemah
Kemah Community Center, 800 Harris Ave.
Kemah, TX 77565
To register in advance, please click here. Please register as soon as possible as venues are subject to capacity limitations.
General questions may be directed to your Regional Project Team Manager.