Residents and visitors are now able to pay for parking in the City through the ParkMobile app. The app provides a quick and easy way for users to make contactless payments without touching high-touch surface areas. The app is available at our City Parking Lot at the following location:
o 604 Bradford Avenue
View parking locations near you.
IMPORTANT UPDATE FOR APP USERS: You should have received an email from ParkMobile regarding a cybersecurity incident linked to a vulnerability third-party software system they use. After conducting an investigation, ParkMobile found that no credit card information was accessed, however, basic information such as license plate numbers, emails, and phone numbers were.
As a partner of ParkMobile, we urge users of the app to change their password in the "Settings" section of the ParkMobile app or on the website. As recommended by ParkMobile, please use a unique password for different online accounts.
For more information about the breach or for questions, comments or concerns, please visit the ParkMobile website.
Parking Lot Rates and Hours of Enforcement
- The parking lot in our Entertainment District has specific parking rates and hours of enforcement which change with the season, see tables below for hours and rates.
- Payment is required for parking in the lot only during the hours of operation listed below:
Parking Rates and Hours: Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays:
Hours Of Operation
Rate Per Hour
Maximum Per Day
7:00 P.M. to 3:00 A.M.
$0.00 per Hour
$10.00 Max. per Day
- There is no charge for parking outside of those hours. Unless signage indicates otherwise, please do not proceed with the ParkMobile app prompts during free parking hours. As shown below "Transaction fees and taxes may apply in later steps."
- Holidays and Special Events may affect hours and rates. These values are subject to change.
Paying for Parking Remotely
- Parking in the public parking lots can be purchased remotely using a credit or debit card through the ParkMobile service. Register at www.parkmobile.com, launch the mobile app on your Android, Windows or iPhone, or call the 1-833-930-0049 number posted on the signage. Registration will require a payment method to be stored such as: PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express or ParkMobile Wallet.
- Park in any of our available spaces.
- Enter the zone number indicated on the meter, and space number, if applicable.
- Input your vehicle information and license plate number. If you already added the information, ensure that you have selected the correct vehicle.
- Select the amount of time needed and press the "Start Parking" button to begin the session.
*Users can extend the time of the parking session on their mobile device, without having to go back to the meter.