City Elections (Elecciones de la ciudad)
May 7, 2022 General Election (7 de mayo de 2022 Elección General)
For the May 7, 2022 Election,The incumbents are displayed below.
|Council Position 1||Teresa Vazquez-Evans|
|Council Position 3||Doug Meisinger|
|Council Position 5||Isaac Saldaña
|Council Position 2 (Unexpired Term)||Darren Broadus - Appointed|
Candidates interested in placing an application for a place on the May 7, 2022 General Election ballot may file their applications between Wednesday, January 19, 2022 through Friday, February 18, 2022.
Any person wishing to file for candidacy may pick up an application packet from the City Secretary's office. Additionally, the Candidate Packet can be viewed and downloaded here: May 7, 2022 Election Candidate Packet.
Candidate Filing Dates and Times:
- Start Date: Wednesday, January 19, 2022 at 8:00 a.m.
- End Date: Friday, February 18, 2022 at 5:00 p.m.
- Monday to Thursday: 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. (Office hours will be extended to 5:00 p.m. on Friday, February 18th.)
- Monday, February 28, 2022 at 10:00 a.m.
- Notice of Drawing for a Place on the Ballot
- First Day to Apply for Ballot by Mail: Saturday, January 1, 2022
- Last Day to Register to Vote (for 2022 City Officers' Election): Thursday, April 7, 2022
- Internet Posting Requirements for Political Subdivision-English
- Internet Posting Requirements for Political Subdivisions - Spanish
- Notice of Deadline to File Applications (Aviso de fecha límite para presentar solicitudes)
- 2022 Kemah Candidate Packet (Paquete de candidato a Kemah 2022)
- Results of Drawing for Ballot Order - TBD
- Kemah General Election Notice - TBD (Aviso de Elección General)
Candidate Applications & Forms